DRILLING, WORKOVER, ACCOMMODATION
JACKUP RIGS, BARGES, JACKUPS &
MARINE VESSELS [460K & 360K]
- Continuously updated, state-of-the-art onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
- Equipped with the most modern technology
- Onshore workover rigs with capacities ranging from 150 HP to 1000 HP
- World-class accommodation jackup rigs with a wide range of facilities
OFFSHORE SNUBBING AND WORKOVER CONTRACTS
- Highly flexible and cost-effective snubbing solutions.
- Comprehensively equipped to meet highly demanding operations.
- Provides technical and managerial expertise for streamlined operations.
SHIPYARD – CONSTRUCTION, REFURBISHMENT AND REPAIR OF MODU, OFFSHORE JACKETS, MARINE VESSELS AND BARGES
Location: Hamriyah Free Zone –
Phase 1 Plot HD 31 – 34
- Wet berth / Jetty: 124 m length
- Water Depth: 12.0 m
- Total Area: 42,500 sq. m
- Workshop: 60 m x 40 m
PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Cost-saving strategy to identify efficient sourcing opportunities.
- Enhanced market intelligence that mitigates risks in sourcing and transportation.
- Regional and international reach to partner with the most reputed suppliers.
- End-to-end procurement & supply platform for effective management.
MANNING & MANAGEMENT OF ONSHORE & OFFSHORE DRILLING RIGS
- End-to-end crew recruitment and back-up support.
- Provides and manages highly qualified, skilled, and experienced crew for onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
- Customisable service according to clients’ requirements.
- Services include selection, logistics, medical assurance, payroll management, training, etc.
OFFSHORE VESSELS – AHTS, TUGS, CREW BOATS & BARGES
- AHTS (Anchor Handling Tug Supply) vessels with higher engine rating and handling capabilities for specialized operations.
- Reliable and cost-effective crew boats having varying transport capacities (40 to 90 pax)
- Tugs with bollard pull capacity above 50 tons
OFFSHORE CATERING & LIFE SUPPORT SERVICES
- Round the clock delivery by the catering division
- Possesses specialized people, resources, and machinery
- International standard offshore catering and accommodation management service.
CALIBRATION & CERTIFICATION OF MEASURING AND TESTING EQUIPMENT
- Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- Differential Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Chart Recorder
- Mud Gauge
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Vacuum Pressure Gauge
- Load Gauge
- Analog Weighing Scale
- Electronic Platform Scale
- Weather Station
- Torque Gauge
- Dial Indicator
- Torque Pull Gauge
- RPM Meter
- Weight Indicator
- Tong Line Gauge
- Tong Torque Gauge
- Environ System
- Plate Rolling
- Pipe Rolling
- Angle Rolling
- Channel Bar Rolling